YAY! I have been awarded the One Lovely Blog Award by the lovely Lauren over at LittleLo16 – she has a great blog where she writes chatty posts about fashion, beauty, trips and general life! I’ve really been enjoying reading her posts; I especially enjoyed her post on a ‘Trio of Necklaces‘ since you all know I’m a big fan of a statement necklace! Please go over and take a look at her blog!
- Display the award logo at the top of the post
- Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Add the set of rules so your nominees will know what to do
- Add 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other blogs and leave a link to them in your post
- Let your chosen 15 know that you have nominated them!
- Follow back the person that nominated you on wordpress, google friend connect and/or Bloglovin’ (Whatever applies for their blog!)
My 7 facts about me are:
- Autumn is my favourite season! Have a read of my previous post where I talk about my favourite things about this season.
- My birthday is the 10th of January, not long to wait now!
- One Direction. I have been to 4 concerts – including one that only had 1000 people for the filming of their movie!
- I am OBSESSED with MAC All That Glitters eyeshadow – I have worn it as an all-over-lid shade almost everyday since I bought it. I did a quick review of it in my August Favourites post.
- I have two cats called Ninja and Pepé. One of them is ginger, hence Ginger Ninja. The other is black and white and looks a bit like a skunk so we called him Pepé after Pepé Le Pew – look him up!
- Tanya Burr has favourited 3 of my tweets and there is a photo of me on her blog!
- I love doing and styling hair – I just get bored half way through! Anyone else start curling their hair and give up half way through?
Thanks again Lauren and I can’t wait to hear everyone else’s response!