Before I begin, I would like to share the really, really, REALLY exciting news that I hit 100 blog followers and 50 (Now 130!) followers on Bloglovin’! Woop woop! Thank you to every one of you that follows me, and I hope that I can try to post more regularly for you!
And on that note, in light of trying to post more regularly I am having a shot at beginning a new series which, as you can tell from the title, is going to be called ‘The Five Minute Fix‘. The idea behind this is that I can almost definitely promise one of these posts each week, so you can know that there will be something new appearing on Mimi’s Beauty every week. It’s a two way thing; I really want you to have a new post to read from me weekly, and I want to be able to write them all the time, but alongside my school work it is hard to have time to write a full post. With this new series, I will be writing a short(ish) post and you will be able to give it a read when you have a quick break, whether that be from school, work, etc. The posts will hopefully be really diverse, for example: a quick review, a chatty post, a new product or a styling idea but there might be some that are slightly un-beauty related. Obviously, this does not mean I will stop writing my longer, in depth posts, but it just allows me to spend as much time as I like writing and perfecting them whilst knowing I am still putting new content out. I would love to hear your feedback about what you think of this series, and what you would like to hear about!
Since this post is mainly to fill you all in on this new series, I thought I would ease you in with a very quick list of some of the things I’m excited about this October/November time!
- I fully believe we have now got to the stage where it is completely acceptable to be wearing my soft, fleecy pyjamas (even though I have actually been wearing them since late August – shh!)
- CANDLES. Candles everywhere. So many candles.
- The berry lip, of course.
- Halloween is coming! I’m seeing pumpkins in stores and yes, I’ve been past Starbucks and seen the advert for the Pumpkin Spice Latte that every one talks about – definitely trying it this year!
- Halloween make-up. Whether I go trick or treating or not, I will definitely be trying out this Vampire look created by ‘Milly Does Makeup’!
- Jumpers, coats and boots. Simple as that.
- Hot chocolates with marshmallows, always a must have.
- Bonfire Night! I can’t wait to see all the fireworks.
I hope you are just as excited about this new series as I am, and please leave a comment with some of the things you’re looking forward to in the next couple of months!
P.S. 9. Christmas…it’s never too early.