After less than a month of blogging, I have been nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award by the brilliant Amy at Dancing In Dior – thank you so much Amy! I really recommend you check out her fab blog; her posts include hauls, reviews, MOTD, wishlists and more!
– Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
– Put the award logo on your blog.
– Answer the ten questions they have set you.
– Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
– Nominate ten people
Amy asked these questions:
1. Favourite budget beauty brand?
Hmm, I don’t stick to any particular brand, but I find that Rimmel products always seem to live up to my expectations at a great price tag!
2. Red eyeshadow – Yay or nay?
I’m going to say nay – I’m not very brave with eye shadow and I tend to go for the neutral shades. I might feel a bit more positive about red shadow if it was a more bronzy tone?
3. Are you a MAC fan? Or can you do without?
MAC all the way! I love all MAC products I’ve tried – I recently bought the eye shadow ‘All That Glitters’ and it is beau-ti-ful! The only issue is the price, I find it really hard to justify £30 for one brush – sorry!
3. Who is your favourite YouTube Blogger?
Well, I am OBSESSED with watching Youtubers and I’m really into lots of the popular British Youtubers like Tanya Burr, Zoella, PointlessBlog, Niomi Smart, Sprinkleofglitter and the SacconeJolys! I also love Troye Sivan – Have you heard his new album? I think my favourite song is Gasoline!
4. If you could only do one for the rest of your life, would it be eyes or lips?
I think it has to be eyes! I hate leaving the house without a swipe of mascara and I really think a gorgeous eye shadow can completely enhance a look.
5. Favourite Foundation?
In terms of drugstore foundations, since I am yet to allow myself to buy a really expensive one, I am really loving Rimmel Match Perfection. It’s a great colour for me, blends really easily and the coverage isn’t too much but still covers imperfections well.
6. Who would your makeup idol be?
Tanya Burr – She’s down-to-earth and naturally beautiful. I love all her make-up tutorials and her own lip glosses!
7. What is your best beauty/skin care tip or trick?
I have the Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara and it has two ends; the first is small for bottom lashes and the second is a shaped bigger brush for volume on the top lashes. However, I find it works a treat to use the small brush on my top lashes first as it lengthens and separates them so they never look clumpy! I’m sure loads of people do this, but I haven’t heard that tip before!
8. Favourite season for makeup looks? S/S or A/W?
Definitely Autumn/Winter. I think it’s much easier/more comfortable on your skin to have a full make-up look in A/W – no mascara smudging or foundation melting! I also love a plum colour lip and I think that only works for the colder months.
9. What is the biggest faux pas when it comes to makeup in your opinion?
Definitely foundation mistakes: wrong colour, wrong coverage and the dreaded jaw line foundation line! I also think the drawn in eyebrows is a big no-no.
10. Dramatic black smokey eyes – Yay or nay?
YAY! I don’t do this look often as I think my eyes look best in lighter shades, but a good smokey eye is the perfect evening look.
So, now for my 10 questions!
- What is your favourite eye-shadow palette?
- Drugstore or High-End make-up brands?
- Favourite Concealer?
- What’s the best mascara you own?
- What’s the best product you own under £4?
- If you could only wear one type of product e.g. foundation, mascara, lipstick etc. for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
- Biggest weakness when buying make-up?
- What’s your favourite shade of lipstick/gloss?
- Coloured eye-liner – yay or nay?
- What’s your everyday skincare routine?
DUDE IT’S PRIMARNI – My lovely friend Lucie!
I can’t wait to hear your answers!